[Dailydrool] Pat Dill

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:51:50 PDT 2011

We are so sad to hear of Pat's passing. As Shirley said, many people are
better off for having met her; and although I never met Pat (or many
droolers at all), I still feel that I am a better person for having you all
in my support network. I recall just a few months back a post from Pat
about trying to eat her dinner with all the hounds. She had to get one
comfortable, and get an obsessive licker hound away from a hound that was
whiney but wouldn't move on her own. When Pat finally settled in to eat,
with a hound on her lap mind you, she realized she'd forgot a fork and the
remote was across the room. Carol was out of town and called to check in and
Pat replied, "Oh things are good, just a typical night with the hounds."
Anyway, it wasn't much, but it made me laugh as I could relate to all the
drama surrounding just trying to eat dinner. Pat will be missed by many, of
that I am sure.

We are sending warm thoughts and heart healing drool to Carol and all who
loved and are missing Pat. I am sure she is rejoicing with many hounds at
the bridge - walking across with those who never found their forever home. A
rescuers work is never done...

xoxo,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert
San Diego, CA