[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 18:18:02 PDT 2011

Momma here, and I want to thank everyone for voting for BellyRubs Basset Rescue in the Shelter Challenge in honor of Elder Clara. I think she is clapping her paws at the news, proud of each and every one of you. The money will sure help to pay vet bills, and with the puppies--yes, basset puppies now in rescue there, it sure will help.
You all are the best---thank you one and all.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake