[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 04:29:22 PDT 2011

Congratulations Belly Rubs and all of us should be very proud that we could
give a Basset Rescue this wonderful gift!!! $1000.00 is such a blessing for
rescues with so many vet bills always coming in!!!
I have several people emailing me who they want to nominate for the next
Challenge so I have a list compiled of the choices and while my heart goes
out to one in particular, Senior Houndsabound, and I think this may be
Looziannas only chance,  I would like input on who everyone else wants to
pick.  Here are the names of Rescues people have emailed me they would like
to vote for so far ( and if anyone else wants to be the point person for
this feel free to stand up I will gladly relinquish the tallying to anyone
else who wants the job LOL)

1 Loozianna
2 BaRCSE
3 Senior Houndsabound
4 Western Missouri ( I do not think they could win too many other rescues in
Missouri)
5 Golden Gate

Please email me with your choice or email on the drool your choice over the
next week and I will post who the winner whoever gets the most votes is who
we will Pick.

Prayers to Pat and Sandi!!