[Dailydrool] Soft stools

Sherry Petersen mato1sp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:36:52 PDT 2011

I worked with a breeder and we started the pack on Purina "soft" chew
kibble. They all loved the taste, but all got the squirts. When we
contacted the company (after diagnostic tests ant treatment at the
vet), they admitted "some" animals had this problem. There suggestion
was to use Probiotics.  Shortly thereafter Probiotics became an
"essential" part of caring for dogs.

IMHO it is the result of contamination esp. by chicken products. I
wont feed anything except lamb and rice and dont have the problem
anymore...

PS Purina reimbursed the cost of feed and vet bills.

Sherry Petersen, mom to Reina and Abner