[Dailydrool] Walks

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:40:12 PDT 2011

I had to laugh at Elizabeth's post....that is my Henry and Thelma.  Thelma
the charge ahead girl can sniff out something a block away and will not stop
till she gets there.  Henry is my sniff every blade of grass, fence post,
light post, etc. and answer all p-mail.  I too look like I am on a cross
when I walk them.  I do like to walk them very early in the morning...I can
stay in the street, away from grass, etc and they do walk at a brisk pace.
I'm sure Henry does just so he can get to the grass at the other end.  I
have enjoyed this thread, I too am not alone!
Pam