[Dailydrool] Drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jun 28 15:05:21 PDT 2011

I am so sorry that Scarlet has made her journey to the bridge. Take heart that she is once again a young and healthy houndette.  May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Sandi...you are one strong women!  I applaude (standing ovation!!!) you and all that you are doing for Pat and her hounds.  It is a rare and true friend that would take on such a load.  Most folks would have shed a tear, said I can't do it or I can't bear to see her this way and then walked away. Most folks would not do as much for their own parents let alone a friend.  Pat is blessed by doG and God above to have such a loyal friend by her side.  I pray that all of us have at least one angelic friend such as you that will stand by us in our time of great need.  Blessed Be Sandi!!!

Now I must ask for a little drool for my Bad A** Basset Brothers god/doG sister Hope who lives next door and is Auntie Val's Aussie Mix.  (Auntie Val is the boys doggie daycare and hound sitter when we are away from home)  Hope had a lump on her chest that was diagnosed with the dreaded "C" word yesterday. Today chest x-rays were done to see if it had spread to her lungs. With lung X-rays clear they proceeded to remove the lump and will start her on Chemo next week.  Also a little drool for Auntie Val as she will be having heart surgery next month to insert a pacemaker/defibulator. Her heart does not beat right...instead of squeezing together, her front chambers squeeze in and then her back chambers squeeze.  Or as i say her heart is beat is all cat-a-wampus'd.  Hopefully the insertion of the Pacemaker/defib will get her heart to beating like it's supposed to.

Love and drool to all that need it...especially to all of those that have lost their beloved hounds and those that have been going through all of Natures fury this summer with the floods, tornados and other wicked weather.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...