[Dailydrool] Drool

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 20:24:53 PDT 2011

We are sending heart healing drool to Scarlet's family. I'm sure she is looking down happy that she was able to be part of your family.  Run free Scarlet!
Sandi - we've been following your post daily. You are one amazing woman - to be able to fight for Pat and still deal with hounds getting sick, vacation bible school, and all the other stuff does have me convince you ARE superwoman!  We send our prayers and the boys send their drool for courage to go on and for Pat's recovery.

Nancy momslabe to

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Ted (ATB)

and now Rambo