[Dailydrool] Jadeand Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jun 30 05:05:53 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all healing drool been sent to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in , we are still waiting to go for our
Dental and bi-annual check up not sure if the slaves have forgotten but
we are not going to give them a reminder. Welcome drool been sent to
Kimi, Edmund, Ashton and Bunny.

Get well drool been sent to Chumley, Delbert, Crackers, Hope,
Rosie,Harry and Humans Jackie's mother, Caleb, Val and slave dad to
Roscoe and Buddy. Stay safe from flood waters been sent to Candy. Piece
of mind and comforting drool been sent to Pat in Hospital as well as
give me strength drool to Sandi. Heart healing and comforting drool been
sent to the humans and furfriends of humans Pat Dill, Dave Hartwick and
Peter Falk as well as  houndies Teddy, Kris, Elmo, and Scarlet; who have
all left for the Bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a candle and
give us extra treats in their memory.

Our brother PW Justin and Lilly woofed in from the Bridge to say that
Lucy, Petey the Cat, Teddy, Kris, Elmo, Scarlet and humans Jo, Dave,
Peter and Pat had already arrived safely. There is much excitement at
the Bridge after The Royal Court summoned Pat, Jo, Dave and peter to
attend a meeting with Queen Fey Fey .They have been asked to form a
stimulation committee to bring new slants to old activities to both
stimulate mentally and physically the gang ATB. Like the guys down there
us guys at the bridge also need to be stimulated. We are all looking so
forward to doing old things in a new way.

Jade and Jasmin like with Justin and Lilly the slaves never cease to
stimulate us and us girls are hoping to live as long as our brother
Justin who was positively ancient, not even old when he went to the
Bridge. He never stopped learning and doing new things even on the day
that he went to the Bridge.

Lilly and Justin just looking in

Slave Johnathan and William We thought we would give the girls a
reprieve on the dental and will now only do it late July early August

Be cause of the bug they caught earlier on in June.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx