[Dailydrool] What we love about those silly hounds

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Thu Jun 30 12:09:36 PDT 2011

I will preface this by saying  - what don't I love about my silly
hounds.  I love everything about Schroeder and Sophie, I really do and
in fact, I almost have my sister talked in to getting a basset hound
since after her last visit, my 4 yr old nephew when home and cried
himself to sleep saying "I MISS SOPHIE".  He loves Sophie to death and
wraps his arms around her neck and tells her how much he loves her.

There are two things about Schroeder that I love.  One is that he has to
get a morning kiss on the snooter from me every day before going outside
after waking up.  He also has to get a kiss from me as soon as I get
home from work.  He jumps up, gets his kiss and then he is happy.

Second thing I love about Schroeder is playing chase and hide and seek
with him, inside and outside.  He makes such silly whining sounds when
he can't see me and then ahroos the whole time we play chase and does
basset ninja moves.

The things I love about Sophie is that she talks CONSTANTLY and her tail
is ALWAYS wagging.  She has the softest and sweetest soul and spirit
I've have ever experienced in a dog.  I also love that she, unlike
Schroeder, loves to be a lap dog and curl up on the couch with you.

I love these dogs and I'm very saddened by seeing how many have gone to
the bridge.  They will always be in our hearts, our minds and our souls.

Love and drool to all,
Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, the boxer boys Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.