[Dailydrool] Tinkerbell

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 30 18:17:14 PDT 2011

Well we took Tinkerbell to get X rays today of her lungs and bladder the two
places Adenosarcoma usually metastasizes to. They were clear no tumors in
either but it has metastisized to her lymph nodes. Three droolers sent me
good advice on their hounds on what to expect and what their doctors said
about the disease process  two had herbal remedies that helped their hounds
so I am waiting to get a list of the herbs so I can get her started on them.
In the meantime Buster has started scratching and scratching one spot on his
side till it started bleeding I do not know why sometimes they do that. I
put some antibiotic, antihistamine vet spray on the spot and told him no
every time I saw him scratching but I was not home much today so he
scratched it raw. I may have to put his cone back on him.