[Dailydrool] Door dashing

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 30 20:48:03 PDT 2011

Pam,

Now that I think about it ... listen to this.  I had been chasing Snoopy around
for 20 minutes in high heels and couldn't really run in them and I was getting
frightened so I finally stopped and reached down to unbuckle the straps around
my ankles so I could take the shoes off when he came charging back to me with
this silly grin on his face and just leapt into my arms.

Now imagine a woman standing on the sidewalk reaching down to her ankle with
both hands to unbuckle the strap and if you were standing at basset high about
20 feet away would that look like a play bow to you?  It is possible that is
exactly what happened.

Oh my Dog, maybe I really am a ...

clueless momPerson