[Dailydrool] Knit your own dog

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Mar 1 08:37:32 PST 2011

Finally, basset rescues, just the thing to suggest for those would-be adopters whom you would never trust with a live, sentient being. It's soft and cuddly but won't interfere with their lives, take up much space, require payment of vet bills, or poop and pee on the floor!

The knitted dogs were really cute, but even though I knit, I couldn't see myself spending time on a project like that. Still, it could be a big seller for rescues who want something for supporters who can't handle a hound. (No, guys, I'm just kidding here--the author and publisher would doubtless have fits if someone started selling animals made from her copyrighted pattern--even for rescue.)
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Basset