[Dailydrool] Generic Xalatan

Becky Cummings bcummings3 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 14:40:19 PST 2011

I have two unopened bottle of generic Xalatan, exp. dates Sept. 2012.  If there are any rescues in need I would be more than happy to send them to you!  We have sadly lost our battle with glaucoma, and our Sophia will be having her last eye removed Thursday.  If there are no rescues in need, first person asking is welcome to them for a small donation to Puget Sound Basset Rescue.  Doesn't have to be anything big, just trying to help them a bit.
Thanks, Becky (Mom to Sophia, Hazel and Ramone)