[Dailydrool] Interesting video NOT to be watched by bassets

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Mar 2 09:32:28 PST 2011

Bonejour everybuddy, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the
waves in France.

We are so sorry for not writing often these days.  Da mum is busy <sigh>

However, we would like you all to know that we produce drool
regularly, wrap it up and sling it across the pond to help healing
hearts, healing houndies and you know that we are always thinking of
you.

With all the sadness on the Drool recently, we would just like to
share this video with you all.  BUT - we suggest that any houndies
reading this should NOT watch (da mum - hehehehehehehe).

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=P9Fyey4D5hg

We are SOOOOOOO delighted that Ozark are back in the lead
wheeeeeeeeeee!  Keep voting, to make sure they stay there.

Woofs, lurps and hugs to you ALL.

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com