[Dailydrool] Maya update

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:43:43 PST 2011

First of all, thanks to all who sent prayers, thoughts and drool. I am pleased to report that Maya is noticeably better today. She is up  moving around, drinking well, peeing well and even pooped (only my drool family would understand my happiness at this. She has two huge bite wounds at the base of her tail, and we were afraid it might affect her ability to poop). She also raised her tail a little while she pooped, which is a good sign she may get to keep her beautiful tail.
We'll keep everyone updated, but for now, it looks as though things are looking up.
Brenda and the Thundering Herd.