[Dailydrool] basset puppy & cat RE: liver enzymes

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 06:41:53 PST 2011

My sister adopted a Basset a few years back  and when she adopted her  she
was told that Daisey HATED cats,  well, when they brought her into the
house she spotted the two cats and drug my sister down the hall chasing and
barking like crazy.  they brought  her back out into the living room  and just
let her figure the system out for herself, every time she saw the  cats (
two of them )  Daisey went into  a barking frenzy.  the  cats got up on my
sister living room couch and just sat there, well, Daisey took  after them and
the cats cleaned her clock and  ( they are both declawed  )  and from that
time on they were all friend, Daisey never barked or  chased them again. they
now sleep together and the cats lick and clean daisey's  face, cats are
pretty versatile and they generally can handle  situations  on their own unless
they are attacked  by a pack  , usually one on one  isnt a problem and the
cats usually come out on top !

My first Basset Lucy and my miniature Doxie both took Deramax on several
occasions  and it was always the same blood test results  elevated  liver
enzymes  steroids did the same thing  try putting them on the  SOD & Boswellia
  My Maggie Wags takes it now for her  arthritis  and her liver enzymes are
fine

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  who stinks like a  poe-cat  I
get to give daddy instructions on bathing  a Basset  today,  I am slightly
incapacitated for now and can't help bwahahahah   I will let you know how
this one will go !  this is his FIRST  time  giving a bath. just wait till he
has to  " catch her and drag her from  behind the furniture "