[Dailydrool] RE squirt bottle

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 12:47:01 PST 2011

Doesn't work here either,  both Maggie and Annie thinks I am playing a
game  they just jump and bite at the spray bottle   they like the  sprinkler
and the hose when I water the garden and Maggie loves her wading  pool
our two girls come in every morning and wake up their daddy,  I have
trained them NOT to come to my side of the bed  bwahahahahah  so Bill  gives them
a biscuit
 and tells them to go back to bed and they DO   ! we can  usually get
another hour of ZZZZZZZZZZZ  that way.

Daddy has  volunteered to wash the girls,  now lets just say that  I am
having a horrible flare up and I am having a hard time walking and standing  so
I have shed mega tears because  I hate being like this, so ANNIE  SMELLS  ,
you walk in the back door and you smell  EARTH !!   call her  my earth dog
! Bill  said  " I will give her a bath  "   OH BOY  now this is a man who
never volunteers his services  to help me with the dogs,  so now I am worried
that maybe the second coming  of Christ is going to happen this weekend or
earth is going to be destroyed by a  meteor ???   lets see,  got my wine,  my
feel good  meds, my favorite cookies   OK bring it on !!!!!!!  I'm ready  !
 bwahahahahahaha

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and stinky Evil  Annie