[Dailydrool] New home needed

mary allison-swain mrogue at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:33:53 PST 2011

Hello Daily Drool,
  I am writing to see if there is anyone in the 4 Corners area of the United States, i.e. Colorado,Utah,Arizona,New Mexico
 that would be interested or know of anyone interested in a bonded pair of bassets?
 I don't want to go into any long detail right now as I don't have the time, but they are 5 and 6 year old , full brother and sister from year apart liters, "Guiness" the girl (6) , "Jameson" the boy (5) up to date on shots, both neutered.
 They would be free to a GREAT basset home only. They are fine with other dogs, cats, goats, horses, cattle ....but must go together. They were once very pampered city dogs and have been in the country now for the last three years or so as farm dogs. They have decided they don't want to be farm dogs any more and need to revert back to spoiled dogs as they have been trying to run away to find a more "cushy" home.
 Please keep me posted if someone might fit the bill for them? Or might know of anyone that might be interested in these two. They are typical characters, kind and loving and all around lovely basset hounds.
 Thank you!
 Mary and her pack in Wisconsin.

For more info , please feel free to write me to me privately.