[Dailydrool] Maya ATB 02/03/11

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:12:33 PST 2011

At 4:00 we checked Maya and I gave her the nausea pill and appetite stimulant we got from the vet today. She acted like she wasn't feeling well. When we went to check on her again and feed the other dogs, she was lying in floor. I called her name several times but she didn't respond. When I touched her, I knew she was dead. I just can't understand what happened. She was being treated, she was getting better, and then this. We are devastated by our little girl's death. We rescued her from the middle of a busy highway when she was about 7 months old. She was always the life of the party - bouncing off the walls, play bowing, playing furniture olympics, jumping around and giving sweet husky love. Now, our beautiful little blue eyed snow princess is gone. She was only 3 years old. Please hug your furbabies tonight and be thankful they are there for you. Maya, baby, mommy and daddy love you and we'll always love you. We miss you so much already. What will we ever do without you, precious? Wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge - we will be there when our time comes and we'll all be together again.

With many tears and forever broken hearts,
Brenda, Bob and the Thundering Herd