[Dailydrool] news from Leslie

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:21:51 PST 2011

Got a call from Leslie earlier this evening.  She wanted me to let all of you know how much she has really appreciated all the good wishes in the mail.  She has been able to read a few drools, but said it would bother her to try and type anything yet.  She was pretty wiped out tonite.  Last nite after taking her meds and getting ready for bed, she thought one of her own bassets Colby was bloating.  She got dressed and thought she could try to drive herself(not even sure that is permissable yet) but she was unable to see if anyone would be coming from the side.  if I remember right after making lots of calls she found someone to bring she and Colby in to a vet.  There was no bloat but he was kept there over nite.  One of the board members got him back to Leslie's today.  They want colby to have an ultrasound tomorrow, but Leslie will need to find someone to drive him into Missoula.   She said he was asleep on the couch by her and comfortable for the time being.  She said she didn't know if she could handle it mif something happened to one of her own dogs right now, so could you please sling some drool their way.

Cookie and the Tana triplets