[Dailydrool] Mary Kay Fundraiser for Rescue!!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 3 19:57:11 PST 2011

Easter and Mother's Day are just around the corner--stock up now on your favorite Mary Kay items (so much more than just cosmetics now!)  Enjoy FREE SHIPPING when you order now through our foster mom Jen.  Use the link below and Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc., receives the profits!  AND any order of $25 or more receives a *free* doggie print (or your choice of any other print!) fabric toiletries/cosmetics case handmade by me!

www.marykay.com/jenniferlambert13

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 1 + 1
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie + Grandma + Rupert the foster
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org