[Dailydrool] Annie Belle's morning out

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 15:56:26 PST 2011

Last weekend a car dealership was offering a free 27 point inspection so I took the basset limo.  Everything checked out fine except a leak in a  power steering hose.  Made an appointment for today at 11 and decided I would take Annie Belle along.  The estimate said it would take six tenths of an hour, so no big deal.  Handling three would have been insane.  We walked around the car lot for a bit and then came in the building to sit and wait.  there are two areas on both sides of a gas fireplace to sit in comfy leather chairs and there is carpet squares in that area.  I was sooooooooooooo impressed with Annie Belle's behavior.  She would just sit quietly and if anyone looked at her she would wag the happy tail or otherwise just sleep by my feet.  No fewer than six people said my, your dog is very well behaved.  And she really hasn't had any training as such.  She got extra beef stew in her dinner this afternoon.  I didn't tell anyone that she models pawfessionally tho.  A wild child can be tame afterall.

Cookie, momslave to the Tana triplets