[Dailydrool] Picture Link - BROOD - Saint Patricks Day Pawrade - Alexandria VA

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sat Mar 5 15:52:31 PST 2011

Here's a link to the Saint Patricks Day Pawrade pictures I took Saturday
5th, March 2011.  BROOD (Basset Rescue Of Old Dominion) was in attendance
again this year.. apologies though, I couldn't find anyone to take both my
hounds.. which would leave me free to photo everyone .. so there are more
pictures of my boy Riley once the pawrade gets going, than there are of the
other hounds..

but the waiting to start shots are nice .. and some really good face time
with the hounds.. :)

http://tinyurl.com/2011SaintPatricks

Enjoy!!

-Robert