[Dailydrool] RE Dog Save Dog World

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Mar 5 15:45:01 PST 2011

Welcome Columbo & Congratulations on finding your new forever home.  Live well young one!

I and the boys are so sorry to read of  Colby & Maya's journey to the bridge. The boys are slinging heart healing drool to help mend your broken hearts. May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Chicken Jerky healing drool going out to CJ.  We hope and pray that he will recover and have many more good days with his family.

Bev, Wow 45 years together with DH/Thor/Sweet cheeks?  That is awesome!  Congratulations!!!  My DH and I have been together for 7 years...kinda, lots of military induced seperation.  But he also knows that if I say "oh your so handsome then I am talking to one of the hounds.

Director Ruger here.  Jessie the Staffie is hereby awarded the Golden Bone for going above and beyond the call of duty to save his his friend Molly the young basset. Thank doG that you were watching out for your young friend and that you were finally able to communicate to the human slave of the danger that your friend was in. Jessie has also been added to ASTT's Hall of Hero's.  3 Ahroo's for Jessie!

Colt woofing in.  I just want to send out a virtual snooter kiss to my sweet honeydew melon Sadie Maye...please know that i dream of you every night!

Love & Drool from ASTT HQ
Momma, Colt & Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...