[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge Error

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Mar 5 16:40:15 PST 2011

I have been trying all day to get my vote in for Ozark Mountain in the
shelter challenge but there is an error message, however when I went in
under Firefox instead of Internet Explorer I could get my vote in.
A year ago I could not access my bank through IE to do my banking so I
downloaded Firefox to use as a backup web browser and I could get to my bank
through Firefox while my bank had problems with IE. Firefox  has been
sitting on my desktop just waiting to be used again after my bank fixed
their problem so now I can vote using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer
until Monday when Petfinder fixes their goof up.