[Dailydrool] Voting for Ozark - Use Google Chrome

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 10:03:22 PST 2011

When I had trouble with another website, tech  support for that site
recommended that I install Google Chrome as an alternative  to Internet Explorer
or Firefox.  Since I've started using Google Chrome, I  can access sites much
faster and don't get disconnected as often.

I've noticed the past few days that if I try to vote in the morning, I
either keep getting the "Click for Food" button or the timed out error
message.  I think the site is being overloaded with people voting.  I  wait until
afternoon to vote and can get right through.

Marie
Scarlet  and Megan Mariah