[Dailydrool] Spring a Senior - Adoption promotion - BBR, Inc.

Kirsten Jungert kirs1068 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 15:20:36 PST 2011

Hi all,

Wanted to let you all know of the adoption promotion that Basset Buddies Rescue,
Inc. is going to have for the month of April 2011.  Any questions on this
promotion, please contact info at bbrescue.org  or check out the BBR website
www.bassetbuddiesrescue.org .

Thanks,

Kirsten

Basset Buddies Rescue's Spring adoption promotion

Spring a Senior

Spring is the start of new beginnings. BBR would like nothing more

than for our Senior foster dogs to start their new beginnings

in their forever homes.

During April 2011, any BBR Senior foster dog will have an adoption

fee of $50. 'Senior' is considered age 8 years old and up.

Please help BBR give our Senior foster dogs

the new beginnings that they so very much deserve.