[Dailydrool] Several Items

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 18:21:08 PST 2011

First off, AOL is giving me problems in voting for "Basset of the Week",
voting in the rescue challenge, and printing things.  It is starting to
drive me nuts.  Things started Friday evening, and has not improved.   It will
not allow me to do what I want.  I have to use firefox to  vote.

Next I want to extend my sympathies to Iris and Dick on the loss of  their
Golden Ivy Rose, and to Brenda and Bob on the loss of their  Maya.  I am
sure that they both are now running free up there, no longer  suffering from
their earthly ills.  Ben will be sending his drool your way,  and I will be
keeping all in my prayers.  Drool and Prayers are also going  out to Dawn and
her dachshund CJ.  Glad his little heart is beating again,  and hope that it
will continue for some time now.

Douglas and Ben