[Dailydrool] FULFILLING A PROMISE - PEOPLE'S CHOICE CLASSIC TV SERIES STARRING CLEO THE BASSET NOW FOR SALE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sun Mar 6 18:01:07 PST 2011

A long time ago, I was able to make a deal with the person who had the 'rights'
to the People's Choice television show starring Jackie Cooper and Cleo the very
sarcastic Basset Hound who was the REAL star of the show. The popular series ran
from 1955 to 1958. We purchased a nice quantity of VHS tapes and sold them for
rescue.  I had also made a promise to someone who did me a very big favor that
if I was ever able to get them on DVD, the proceeds would go to the rescue of
her choice which happens to be Michigan BHR.  Well - WE NOW HAVE THEM ON DVD!!!

You will receive 36 of the most popular episodes.  Each episode was 30 minutes
with commercials. There are no commercials on the DVDs so they are probably
close to 25 minutes each. These DVDs were made from the original tapes and the
quality is great!  You will NOT be disappointed.  Normally, the cost would be
$59.99 plus shipping if you can find the entire set.  We are pre-selling them
and the first 10 people to order will get them for $39.99 plus shipping.  And
remember, the proceeds will go to MBHR!

Please email me directly at donna at moondoggiecoffee.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Donna Funk