[Dailydrool] Naughty girls and boys

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 6 20:24:15 PST 2011

I had a 40 lb. bagel, Tootsie, who squeezed through a teeny tiny cat door into the basement, climbed up and over a couch onto my sewing table and shredded my pin cushion.  I went downstairs and saw a bunch of sawdust on the couch, and then to my horror, hundreds of pins. The x-ray showed two swallowed  pins which thankfully came out the other end.  A threaded needle would have been ten times worse.  You know she must have been getting poked left and right, but she still shredded the thing. Now I have a metal magnetic pin cushion and no cat door. I know of one dog (not mine) who ate it's sister's choke collar. Our counter surfing is out of control, and I've yet to get it under control. I bought a no jump harness for Yogi, but hours later, still couldn't figure out how to get it on him.I've shaken a can of pennies at him, squirted him, scolded him. I don't guess it helps that his father is around the corner laughing cause he's so cute. I guess I'm a
 much cleaner person now because anything left out seems to be fair game. It's also an excellent reason not to cook.Oh well, I have 4 to 6 dogs here everyday and they all go outside to use the bathroom so I'm happy. Constantly on my toes, but happy.
Janet, Carlie Jane, Dolly, Bunny and Yogi (I'm just trying to help mom clean!)