[Dailydrool] Bassets getting into trouble

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 6 22:24:45 PST 2011

I thought causing trouble were their middle names - that is why there is an
OEBE. The 3 I've been involved with got into trouble all the time -
especially Maggie. Maggie's Auntie Sharon had one that caused her to never
want to own another Basset in her life and none of the other aunties want
one either although they loved Maggie dearly. I look forward to a life of
mischief with the next one. I go for the meet and greet on March 16th. My
hearts goes out to all those who have lost their houndies.

Leah momslave to Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands OEBE ATB