[Dailydrool] Ethel

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 7 13:22:21 PST 2011

I am so sorry to read about all the babies that have left foor the Bridge.  We
are also sending drool to all who are in need.

I've just listed a copy of my new suspense novel, written with Randolph Tower,
on HoundsBay.  All money from the auction will go to Michigan Basset Rescure to
help with Ethel's vet bills. Reading about her made me choke up.

Ice is about a female serial killer and has Becky the basset hound in it.

Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

A Spiral of Echoes is a finalist in EPIC's eBook contest.

A ghost story more cleverly told than any I have read for a long time, A Spiral
of Echoes is rich in local texture and flavor as well as being an
edge-of-your–seat thriller in turns. The tension between the main characters
literally burns off the page as fiery as the weavings Isabelle creates. Passion
flows through the pages of this eerie tale and will leave you shivering while
you feel the hot sun beat on your flesh as if you were standing on the beach
looking up and waiting, like the ghost, for your love to return.

Virginia
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More