[Dailydrool] Bad Girls

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:29:36 PST 2011

My Penny is my biggest problem child. First she is a table dancer. I have caught her on my dining room table atleast twicw and my kitchen table once. She has shredded rolls and rolls of paper towels and TP. I can not put the roll on the holder because she thinks that is a fun toy. The other day I caught her destroying the plastic parts of the steps I bought to help them get into the big bed Not that anyone used them anyway. She also seems to dislike going potty outside thru the doggie door when its raining. Of course it rarely rains here in the Western side of Oregon.

But you know what? I wouldn't have my little baby girl any other way.She's got me wrapped around her little dew claw and she knows it.

The boys Bubba and Super Cooper are more than willing to help with her destruction as long as she gets it down for them. And yeah they are just as spoiled as she is.

Anthony R. Kenczewicz
Bubba (I'm good I really am)
Penny ( Come on I'm too cute to be bad)
Supper Cooper (Those only look like horn buds behind my eyes)