[Dailydrool] Barney & Tucker

Judi Dunham houndies2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:22:40 PST 2011

Tuesday, March 8, is my guys' calendar day. It's Mardi Gras, and while I am
here in New Orleans having fun, I hope the DH remembers to give them what
they most desire - chicken and beef ! But they'll probably have to settle
for a nice big Milkbone. I wish they were here to enjoy the day with me, but
they're not , so I will have a fun time and fly right home to them on Wed.
See you soon big boys.

We never forget those in need, both 2 and 4 leggers. Good thoughts from New
Orleans.

Judi      ( Barney - where are you Mom?) (Tucker - where are you Mom?)