[Dailydrool] Pet meds

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 20:55:29 PST 2011

Hello fellow droolers. Just wondered if anyone knows of a place(s) that might help with pet prescriptions? It may sound crazy but I didn't know if there was such a place. My vet has gone up a whole lot as of the first of the month on all the meds and no longer will write scripts for you to buy it elsewhere like PetMeds or other places. You have to buy the stuff through them or forget it. Charlie and Barney both need their Interceptor and Charlie needs his Phycox and I'm having a lot of trouble finding a way to do it so I wondered if there were places out there that helped. Again I know it may sound strange but I know there's places that help humans with their medicines so I didin't know if it was possible for animals too. Thanks.

Sending drool to all those in need.

Lynne, Mom slave to Charlie Brown and Barney