[Dailydrool] Meds

Suzanne Dempsey csdempsey at charter.net
Tue Mar 8 08:27:20 PST 2011

The dadslave recently had nose cancer and after the surgery the Dr.
prescribed a dose of antibiotics (Cephalexin).  They referred us to the
Publix supermarke. Publix has a discount program for certain meds
(Cephalexin being one of them) and the prescription was free.  My
houndies have frequenly been prescribed Cephalexin by the vet for
infections and decided the next time we need that particular antibiotic,
we will go to a pharmacy to get it filled.  I did notice on the
information sheet we filled out that there is a notation as to whether
the prescription is for a human or pet.