[Dailydrool] FW: HELP ETHEL GET GREAT COOKIES FOR YOUR HOUNDS PLEASE CONTACT www.mands41230 at comcast.net

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Wed Mar 9 08:17:30 PST 2011

So I copied and pasted this post for Suzy because she was having troubles
and now I am getting e-mails telling me folks can't get through-I found the
problem. She had the two numbers in her address transposed. The address is
now fixed so go order so cookies to help this sweet basset Ethel. The Camp
Toast gang woofs they sound goooood so I just sent my order and the address
worked.

Sandy

www.mands41230 at comcast.net <http://www.mands41230@comcast.net/>

  _____

Easter Baskets for the Bassets

Easter baskets with 4 bags of treats, toy and Easter headband for your hound
- $25.00 (includes shipping)

Easter bag of treats with 4 bags of treats - $15.00 (includes shipping)

Treats are:

Muddy Banana Paws

Apple cinnamon snackers

Peanut Butter Bones

Snicker Bassets

Each Basket or Bag is beautifully packaged in paw print packaging.

100% of proceeds go to Michigan Basset Rescue to assist in the medical bills
of Ethel.  Ethel is a basset who has been very ill possibly due to Lepto.
She is recovering but the medical bills are very big.  Your order will
support her recovery.

To order please contact www.mands41230 at comcast.net
<http://www.mands41230@comcast.net/>

I can send photos of the treats.

Thank you!

After living most of her life in deplorable conditions, it only seems fair
that now she should be allowed to enjoy a life she, up to now, knows nothing
about...a life of being happy, healthy, loved and spoiled,  absolutely
rotten!! It just isn't fair to lose her now....without her having gotten to
enjoy the better things in life. That is why we just couldn't give up on
her....we were told by the vets that "This will be a long and expensive
road"....what choice did we have? How could we pull the plug? We just said
we are in for the long haul and we'll figure out how to pay for it later. So
now we are asking for your help. This was written by Sandi Wittenberg it is
a true miracle this little basset girl is alive she has a strong will and
bless the folks who saw that in her.