[Dailydrool] vets and prescriptions

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:27:00 PST 2011

My experience has been they won't offer a written prescription but if
you ask will give it to you..

what I personaly do is if it is a one time script I let them sell it
to me..its not that much more than the hassle of calling around
driving somewhere etc..let them make the money for the diagnosis
etc..if it is something to take long term..then be competitive or
write me a script..

mine has never said no and I have had several vets over the years.

if mine said no I would tell them I want a copy of my records as I
wont be back..see how fast they change that tune..dont just never come
back make sure they know right then why you are leaving