[Dailydrool] A Breed Apart

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:01:24 PST 2011

Does anyone out there collect "A Breed Apart" figurines?  I recently purchased two basset hound figurines (on clearance) at Hallmark and they didn't come with a box.  Therefore, I am unable to send for the personalized nametags.  So, I am wondering if someone out there in drool land knows how to contact the company?  I have been all over the internet, and from what I can tell, Willits Designs is no longer reachable.

Candy Dusek
C. Higgins (I want a figurine named after me, me, me!!  Beatrice Mae and Maggie Mae each got figurines named after them!!)
Maggie Mae (ha ha!  I'm a special gurl!!)