[Dailydrool] PLEASE READ - A MESSAGE FROM YOUR MODERATORS

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:45:41 PST 2011

Just a friendly reminder from the Mod Squad as we are getting into fundraising season:  Per the Drool Rules, all fundraising posts must tell what rescue or rescues are going to benefit from the fundraiser and the percentage that is going to rescue.  If your post is not clear about these things, it will be rejected and you will be asked to re-write it to clarify.  Nancy used to only allow commercial posts from members donating 100% of the profit to rescue but we do allow less than 100% now due to the current state of the economy.

Also, due to the fact that there are so many members trying to raise money for rescue, please limit your personal fundraising posts to once or twice per week, per fundraiser.  Note: Personal fundraising means pledges for waddles or similar basset flings.

If you have questions or need help before sending a post, feel free to email us at dailydrool-owner at lists.dailydrool.org and we will try to help you.

Thank you in advance from the Mod Squad.  Happy Drooling!