[Dailydrool] Lowla strips a man at the park (again)!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Mar 9 12:03:50 PST 2011

lowla strikes again!  yesterday she saw buster getting some loving by a friend of ours at the dog park.  guess she decided it was her turn & came barreling over.  she not so gently shoved buster out of the way & assumed the "i get now love because i am a foster with a brain tumor so pet me now because i might drop dead  soon" position..& the man happily obliged.  then they roughhoused a little bit.  well miss thing must have decided that it was not enough...and before i could either stop her or alert him, i saw her circling behind him (literally) and yank on his pants.

needless to say we answered the eternal question..boxers or briefs.

this is about the 4-5th time she has done it to someone..altho usually she strikes is the warmer months.  always she has a wicked grin on her face & her tail goes a mile in every direction.

now i just stand there, apologize & say "it;'s the tumor" (knowing full well it's not but hey gotta say something)  maybe that would work after buster raids someone's bag, purse drink etc.....

guess this would fall under the "you know you have a hound problem if..."  ya think?

lois, & the basset brigade.

Don't miss the Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue auction!Go to http://midabhrauction.shutterfly.com/

Bid HIGH, Bid OFTEN, HELP the homeless hounds of Mid-ABHR.