[Dailydrool] Bobs Michgun FUndraiser

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:53:08 PST 2011

Hi Eberyone its me King Bob and Im raising money for the Michgun
waddle ..I cant travel anymore but Im sending mommy in my behalf and i
would be embarrassed for her to show up with nuttin for the poor
homeless houndies

So we have brought back an old drool favorite ~~WAG TAGS~~ now you can
get a dog tag with pics of your very own houndy or bird or eben a cat
and help support basset rescue

check out my safe site at

http://903745611249098223.weebly.com/

to see the tags and other stuff we are selling as usuall ALL proceeds
always go to basset rescue~~and any sales thru mid May will go to MBR

Fanks everyone

everybudys furend

Bob the DOg, King, PW, Inspector OEBE, GEGBFITWWW