[Dailydrool] dat women is a mess

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 15:17:31 PST 2011

dis da scoop,  mommy dun gotz hurt today,  she been walking wif  da  cane
to begin wif,  den she wuz suppose to go downtown to pick up  some free
tickets  coz she won a prize.  momma so excited coz her  nebber win anything.  so
she goes in dis building and da women inside  presses da button and da door
opens and mommy slipped on the wet floor and her  fall down !  shake da
whole building, hit her head, cut her hand and she  wuz bleeding really bad.
dey take mommy to emergency room,  big knot  on her head, severely sprained
right  hand, her whole hand is purple, big  cut on her right index finger and
she chipped a bone in her left wrist.    dey wuz  in da hospital tree
hours.   coming home, mommy burst  out laughing, she can't stop, daddy thinks  it
is da drugs  den  mommy  looks at daddy real serious, sez  " you nose what
dis  means  don't you ? "  daddy sez WHAT   mommy sez you have to  wipe my
A**       bwaahahahahaha
daddy  he bring mommy home, stick her in bed wif dat pain med and den  he
spend all afternoon  out in da garage, , he be engineering  some  thing
mechanical fur mommy to wipe her Butt !
bwahahahahahah !  him sed he going to connect da hose  and just  spray her
down bwhahahahahaha  !!!!

Evil Annie and Maggie Wags,  whut we going to do Annie, mommy aint got  no
hands
maybe we can teach her to scoot ????????