[Dailydrool] thanks awoodrum

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 20:28:20 PST 2011

I am so thankful  you wrote.  And as it turned out,  she did just lay
around, she looked like a very very fat basset.  It took  till the next day, for
her to do her business in the back yard, and she looks  much better now too,
but still fatter then I thought she was. Probably a million  calories
later.  She is back to her old self again, and I am so grateful,  it was no
worse.  *I appreciate you sharing your story with me, thanks  again.  I will
never forget to close her container of food again, that's  for sure.  And if
anyone could have got in there, it would have been Scooby  my black lab, I bet
she never even tried, she has a lot of respect for Dottie,  when it comes to

In a message dated 3/9/2011 2:14:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,