[Dailydrool] Tusanmi

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 11 13:03:17 PST 2011

We're on the central CA coast.  And are fine.  There was some damage to boats
and piers and some fools were too close to the waves and got themselves in
trouble.  All but one are now accounted for.  My heart goes out to those in
Japan.  Do we have any droolers there?   My brother in law in  Japanese.  He
heard from his family and friends and all are okay.

I am so sorry to read of more fur-babies going to the Bridge.  I just hate it!
 Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

A Spiral of Echoes is a finalist in EPIC's eBook contest.

A ghost story more cleverly told than any I have read for a long time, A Spiral
of Echoes is rich in local texture and flavor as well as being an
edge-of-your–seat thriller in turns. The tension between the main characters
literally burns off the page as fiery as the weavings Isabelle creates. Passion
flows through the pages of this eerie tale and will leave you shivering while
you feel the hot sun beat on your flesh as if you were standing on the beach
looking up and waiting, like the ghost, for your love to return.

Virginia
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More