[Dailydrool] Pancake Puppies on Hounds Bay!

Michelle Schuster shell82079 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 13:27:03 PST 2011

Along with our wonderful on-line auction, please take a look at hounds bay for Pancake Puppies!  Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue has taken in some very special hounds the last few months, but funding for needed vet visits is short, so we have also taken in Pancake Puppies! These cute pancake shaped hounds have several varieties to choose from, so please take a look at our other auctions. They are most definitely one of a kind. They would make a fabulous addition to any collection for adults or children. They are soft and smoochy, just the way we like our hounds! 100% of all sales will go directly to Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue

Michelle Slave to Henery (Blind due to Glaucoma)ATB 10/26/10 &
Miss Princess ATB 7/29/10
Adoption Coordinator, MABHR
Visit Henery at http://www.dogster.com/?130601
Visit Princess at http://www.dogster.com/?205176