[Dailydrool] MBR's Ethel, Good News!

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Sat Mar 12 08:31:22 PST 2011

First, we'd like to thank everyone for sending Drool, Prayers and Donations
our way for Ethel. We wanted to update everyone on her PROGRESS :O) Ethel
was released from the hospital yesterday evening!! Everyone knew it was time
for her to go home because she was making a LOT of "Basset Noises" (as aunt
Sandi calls it).

Her liver values are still very high, but coming down steadily. Her appetite
is good and she is back to bouncing around!! The Power of Healing Drool
truly is incredible! We didn't have very high hopes for her when all this
started. Now it appears she will finally get to enjoy the life of a Basset
Pwincess!!

Melissa

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets