[Dailydrool] King George's Basset crap

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 07:26:20 PST 2011

It is me, Queen Pawtunia. I see that my friend and fellow royal, King George has made his slave create and put some great embroidered Basset crap on houndsbay for Mishgun Basset crap.

King George makes very, very fine stuffs. My she slave happens to be wearing one of his shirts right now!  The good news for all of you is that momcakes made her buy soooo much of it that she might let a few things go wifout bidding on em.

Get busy! Only two months till the great American waddle!  The first waddle!  Lots more of my Aunties are going this year and even my puppy Cadbury!

Queen Pawtunia

Sent from my pawphone