[Dailydrool] Advice needed

Robert mondog1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 15:43:13 PST 2011

This is for my Princess.
   She's been to the vet a couple of times due to reoccuring ear infections. The main reason that I'm concerned is that she has a red growth on the right side of her muzzle. I had it examned and the vet is concerned about the results. She also has alot of reddened skin on the top of her head and neck. She also has a couple of small "moles" that feel like they are in the skin and not under the skin.
    Any experience with any of the above listed conditions?