[Dailydrool] Advice Needed

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Sun Mar 13 07:20:15 PDT 2011

It really sounds as if you Princess is suffering from allergies and getting some secondary skin infections.  This would really explain the recurrent ear infections and the skin issues.

Unfortunately, I have dealt with a lot of dogs with these kinds of issues and it is absoultely amazing how much improvement they make once you get them on a diet they are not allergic to and get them on shots for the inhalents.  Good luck and we will send lots of drool your way!

Jennifer, mom slave to Beauford, Bugsey, and Louise--all three of which how have suffered from recurring ear infections and Louise skin issues and have allergies.